PTDF Past Questions and Answers | Are you preparing for the upcoming PTDF Scholarship screening exercise? Then, you need to arm yourself with past questions and answers in order to come out tops in the screening exercise.
Download PTDF Past Questions
If you are preparing to write any PTDF scholarship test and you are sure you want to pass. The key is, preparation by studying with the PTDF past Questions and Answers. This fully-funded scholarship funded by the federal government of Nigeria is a highly competitive screening that records a very high turnout of applicants every year.
However, just a few of those applicants get selected after the exams. You really don’t want to have your efforts invested in applying and writing the exam wasted.
That is why it is very important that you seek materials like our PTDF past Questions and Answers, which will give you a real-life application experience about the exams, to enable you to prepare well to pass the PTDF exams.
Subscribing to buy our carefully-prepared PTDF past Questions and Answers, will end up being the one of the best and wisest academic decision you have ever made, in the pursuit of a tuition-free opportunity to fund your education.
What is PTDF Scholarship Exam?
PTDF Scholarship Exam is an annual exam for scholarships with full funding funded by the federal government of Nigeria at various levels with the intention of providing Nigerian students with the intellectual base and skill set that will allow them to actively participate in the petroleum industry and Nigerian gas in the conclusion of their studies.
We have PTDF undergraduate scholarships and PTDF postgraduate scholarships. The scholarship is sustainable both in participating in Nigerian universities and overseas schools.
Whether you are planning to write the PTDF undergraduate, (MSc) Oversea and Local Scholarship Exam, there are PTDF past Questions and Answers for Masters Oversea scholarships and PTDF local scholarship available for you, to aid you in the preparation for your PTDF Exams.
By practicing over and over again with these tests, you will know what to expect; improve your speed and confidence; and be really prepared for the actual test.
Nature of the PTDF Scholarship Past Questions
The PTDF exam Questions are basically Computer-Based Assessment (CBA) and are multiple-choice questions which are divided into different categories. The candidate is expected to attempt 100 questions in 50 minutes.
The categories are in 3 formats; the general knowledge questions, your discipline-based questions (majorly engineering and science-based questions) and technical questions. Other likely questions revolve around current affairs, geography, history, and world events.
Being an Internet-based test, it is subject to time. Once it starts, the timer will be activated and, upon expiration of the time allowed for the part of the test you chose, the session will be closed and you will not be given access to the questions in that part again.
If you applied for a PTDF scholarship, you are likely to be invited to write the PTDF scholarship proficiency test.
After the application for the exams, shortlisted applicants are sent SMS and emails containing their login PIN, which they should be us to log in to the PTDF scholarship exam portal, to access the venue, date and time of the test. Shortlisted Ph.D. students are invited for oral interview.
PTDF Screening test holds in designated centers across the six (6) geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
Requirements for PTDF Scholarships
PTDF scholarships are highly competitive and only candidates who are outstanding in all fields are selected. A selection committee will be set up to evaluate applications using the following criteria:
- Academic merit as evidenced by the quality of degrees, complete academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired and relevant publications (when available) to which applicants will refer
- Awards for leadership and / or academic excellence (where available).
- Membership of professional organizations
- The feasibility of the study/research plan.
- Applicants must submit a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) indicating the reasons why they wish to conduct the study, the relevance of the proposed study for the oil and gas industry and its expected development impact national.
Requirements for PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in a field related to oil and gas OR a 2.2 with experience in the oil and gas industry;
- National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC);
- Applicants must have computer skills;
- Possession of O / level with credit in English; (At least C6 in WAEC / SSCE or C4 and higher in NECO); and
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old.
Requirements for PTDF Ph.D Scholarships in 2021
A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in a field related to oil and gas OR a 2.2 with experience in the oil and gas industry;
National Youth Service Certificate (NYSC);
Applicants must have computer skills;
Possession of O / level with credit in English; (At least C6 in WAEC / SSCE or C4 and higher in NECO); and
Employment in the academic world in an accredited Nigerian institution, teaching disciplines related to oil and gas;
A minimum of 2.2 in its first grade and a minimum of merit as a second-grade certificate in a discipline related to oil and gas;
Submit a relevant research proposal for the oil and gas industry (no more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, the relevance of the methodology for the industry and mode of data collection;
Possess a valid admission letter; and
It must not be older than 40 years.
Applicants are recommended to scan the following documents and attach them to their online application forms:
- First-grade certificate or statement of results;
- NYSC discharge certificate;
- WAEC / GCE / SSCE / NECO Results;
- 2 recent passport photographs;
- Local government identification letter;
- Master’s degree certificate (Ph.D. applicants only); and
- Letter of admission (Ph.D. applicants).
How to apply for PTDF Exams
- Visit URL to create an application account and fill in your details.
- An email with instructions on how to log in and set your password will be sent to the email address you entered.
Why You Should Get the PTDF Past Questions Papers
We have discovered that over the years, PTDF repeats their past questions. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the PTDF in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated. So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this PTDF Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
How to Get the PTDF past Questions and Answers.
The PTDF past question cost N2, 000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original PTDF past questions and answer. They are:
Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Method of Payment
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box in PDF format, you are to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to the following bank details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the name of the school, course of study, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761, and we will forward the preferred past questions and answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on WhatsApp on 07034920650 before and after payment to avoid confusion.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get an mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of PTDF Past Question you’re purchasing. Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Samples of PTDF Past Questions and Answers
1. Each occupation has its own …………; bankers, lawyers, and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following.
- A. merits
- B. disadvantages
- C. rewards
- D. jargon
- E. problems. Answer: D
2. ………… by nature, Amaechi spoke very little even to his own family Members
- A. garrulous
- B. equivocal
- C. taciturn
- D. arrogant
- E. gregarious. Answer: D
3. Biological clocks are of such adaptive value to living organisms, that we would expect most organisms to ……….. them.
- A. clear – avoid
- B. meager – evolve
- C. significant – eschew
- D. obvious – possess
- E. ambivalent – develop. Answer: A
4. The peasants were the least ………. of all people, bound by tradition and by superstitions.
- A. free – fettered
- B. enfranchised – rejected
- C. enthralled – tied
- D. pinioned – limited
- E. conventional – encumbered. Answer: B
5. Many people in Africa at that time believed that spices help preserve food; however, Hall found that many marketed spices were ………….. moulds and yeasts.
- A. devoid of
- B. teeming with
- C. improved by
- D. destroyed by
- E. active against bacteria. Answer: B
6. If there is nothing to absorb the energy of sound waves, they travel on ………….. , but their intensity ………… as they travel further from their source.
- A. erratically – mitigates
- B. eternally – alleviates
- C. forever – increases
- D. steadily – stabilizes
- E. indefinitely – diminishes. Answer: E
7. The two artists differed markedly in their temperaments; Ola was reserved and courteous, Emeka ………….. and boastful.
- A. phlegmatic
- B. choleric
- C. constrained
- D. tractable
- E. stoic. Answer: E
8. The intellectual flexibility inherent in a multicultural nation has been …………… in classrooms where emphasis on British-American literature has not reflected the cultural …………. of our country.
- A. eradicated – unanimity
- B. encouraged – aspirations
- C. stifled – diversity
- D. thwarted – uniformity
- E. inculcated – divide. Answer: D
9. The conclusion of his argument, while…………., is far from………….
- A. stimulating – interesting
- B. worthwhile – valueless
- C. esoteric – obscure
- D. germane – relevant
- E. abstruse – incomprehensible. Answer: A
10. In the middle Ages, the ……….of the great cathedrals did not enter into the architects’ plans; almost invariably a cathedral was positioned haphazardly in ……………. surroundings.
- A. situation – incongruous
- B. location – apt
- C. ambience – salubrious
- D. durability – convenient
- E. majesty – grandiose. Answer: C
The best way to prepare for PTDF test is to use the past questions and answers of the PTDF scholarship test. These PTDF past Questions and Answers will help you know the nature of the exam.
Candidates who prepare with these PTDF Past Questions have a better chance of obtaining a high score and subsequently winning the scholarship.