University of Calabar School Fees 2019/2020 for freshers and Returning Students.
University of Calabar, UNICAL School Fees for all departments is out online – More details below;
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) management has published its school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Lately, rumors had it that the school authority was planning an increment on the school fees for all departments.
The school authority has made known the school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. The tuition fees of both new and returning students are included.
How Much is UNICAL Acceptance Fee?
Congratulations on your admission into the University of Calabar, Motto: “Knowledge for Service”. Your admission is not complete until you accept it by paying the acceptance fee.
The UNICAL acceptance fee for new students is N25,000.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Session
Amount Payable for Fresh students
- Science Students:- 35,750
- Non-Science Students:- 34,750
- MB Bch Students:- 43,250
- Nursing Students:- 43,250
School Fees Schedule for Returning Students
- Science students:- 32,000
- Non-Science Students:- 31,000
- MB Bch Students:- 39,500
- Nursing Students:- 39,500
School Fees Schedule For Final Year Students
- Science Students:- 35,250
- Non-Science Students:- 34,250
- MB Bch Students:- 42,750
- Nursing Students:- 42,750
How To Pay Your School Fees on the UNICAL Portal
Fresh and returning students who wish to pay their school fees to follow the step-by-step guidelines outlined below.
- Log on to the school portal using your Matriculation number
- Generate and print bill
- Check the list of payable banks according to your programme of study
- Collect a bank payment slip
- Log on to the school portal once again using your matriculation number
- Fill in your bill number in the required field to gain access to the portal
- Your school fees payment is successful!
If you need further assistance on UNICAL School Fees for 2019/2020 session, kindly leave a comment.