The University of Calabar (UNICAL) hostel Accommodation application for the 2018/2019 academic session is ongoing.
Students, freshers, and returning, of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) who are interested in living on campus can now apply. The portal is open to interested candidates, to apply to follow the steps below:
- Pay your school fees for the 2018/2019 Academic session
- Log on to UNICAL accommodation portal – www.unicalhostels.com
- Enter the required details including your school fees receipt number, or the e-transact number
- Click on “verify“
- After verifying your school fees payment status, you would receive an online form
- Complete the form using the correct details and submit
- The school will publish the list of those considered for accommodation at the same time
- If your name appeared on the list, visit Micro-finance bank to buy a scratch card at N16,500.00 only
- After paying your accommodation fee, get two file jackets and fill in the required details including your name, matric number, phone number, and department.
- Also, attach passport photograph on both files with a photocopy of your fees receipt and evidence of Hostel fee payment.
- Take your file to the office of the Dean of Students at the Students Affairs Division and submit there.
How to Print Your UNICAL Accommodation Slip
- Log on to the UNICAL accommodation portal – www.unicalhostels.com
- Click on the “Hostel Application” option and fill in the required details
- After that cross-check and “Confirm application” to complete the process.
- Now, you will see your “Application number” displayed in the top menu bar on the screen. Copy the number or take a screenshot for reference sake
- After you’ve logged in, enter your scratch card “PIN” in the space provided and “Pay for hostel“
- If the whole payment process was a success, you’ll have your hostel space allocation ready for printing
- Click on “Print Slip“, after printing remember to log out of the hostel portal using the “Sign out” button.
The UNICAL accommodation process will start on 13th February 2019. Interested candidates are to start making payment, only those who applied online would be considered for accommodation.
The deadline for the hostel accommodation is 25th February 2019. Staying on campus is not always the best option, see reasons why you should stay off campus