Check NCEE Result for 2019. National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Common Entrance Result. How to Check NECO NCEE Results for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
The NCEE result 2019 is out and all candidates who wrote the National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE can now check their results. The Common Entrance Examination was conducted by NECO as a screening examination into JSS1Federal Unity Colleges.
Prospective candidates can either log in to their account or visit the NECO NCEE Result Checking Portal to check their results.
The Admission Exercise will start on May 14, 2019, the First (1st) batch will be released from the first week of June 2019. Supplementary Admission will hold between July 13th – 20th, 2019.
How to Check the NECO Common Entrance Exam Result
Follow the steps below to check the NECO NCEE 2019/2020 Results
- Log on to your account through the NECO NCEE result checking portal – ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Click on Registered Candidates >> Select Completed.
- Click on the Respective Registered candidates to see their Result.
- Log on to the NECO Result Checking Portal through this link – neco.gov.ng
- Input the required details i.e. exam number, exam type and year, in the space provided
- Click on the Check Result Button to see your result.
The only requirement to check result is your Registration Number, you do not need to buy tokens.
Wish you Success!