NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | If you’re looking for where to get tips on how to pass screening test/exam for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment, then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we are going to guide you on the steps to download genuine and up-to-date NDLEA Past Questions and Answers.
Over the years, NDLEA has been conducting series of screening exercises before accepting WAEC, OND/HND/BSc graduates into its employ. These screening exercises have been facilitated by a number of recruitment agencies which the bank outsources this task to.
See also: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment – ndlea.gov.ng
They include recruitment agencies such Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL), Workforce Group, VIC LAWRENCE & ASSOCIATES, among others.
Why Do I Need the NDLEA Past Questions and Answers?
We have been able to gain access to these past questions and answers to help future candidates who wish to take part in these screening exercises before they are employed into NDLEA.
The NDLEA Past Questions and Answers are designed to aid your preparation for these test/exams, as they are sourced from previous screening exercises conducted by these agencies.
So, if you have been invited for NDLEA screening and examination, then you need to get this past question if you are to stand a chance of getting ahead in the exams.
The tests are divided in five core areas as follows:
- Basic Mathematics
- Critical Reasoning
- Current Affairs
Sample Questions From NDLEA Past Questions and Answers.
1. The chemical in marijuana that causes the high is:
- A. Nicotine
- B. THC
- C. MDMA
- D. TER
2. Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behaviour?
- A. Cerebellum
- B. Thalamus
- C. Amygdala
- D. Brain stem
3. How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
- A. It lowers your IQ
- B. It can affect your ability to drive safely
- C. It can make you less motivated to do well in school
- D. All of the above
4. What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
- A. Marijuana
- B. Heroin
- C. Ecstasy
- D. Cocaine
5. Which of these statements is true?
- A. Drugs enhance your creativity
- B. A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash is lower than before
- C. Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
- D. It takes years to become dependent on drugs
6. Which of these seasons of the year is not present in Nigeria?
- A. Harmattan
- B. Dry
- C. Raining
- D. Winter
7. Which of these options can be used to control plant growth around the house?
- A. Genocide
- B. herbicide
- C. Insecticide
- D. Kerosene
8. The sun or any star and the planets which move round it is referred to as ____.
- A. Sunny system
- B. Solar System
- C. Solar Plexus
- D. Solar power
How much is the Past Questions And Answers
The cost of the updated NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions And Answers is ₦2,000 only. If you need a copy of it, which we are sure you do if you really want to beat the competition and get the employment slot, then follow the guidelines below on how to download it.
How to Download NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
Download a full and updated copy of the NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers and also get it delivered to your email box by paying the sum of N2,000 only to the following account details:
- Account Number: 0256484873
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank)
- Account Number: 6557768609
- Account Name: Godwin Akpan Ibanga
- Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment, please send in the type of past questions needed, depositor’s name, and your email address through text to our agent on 07034920650, or 07085595761 and we will forward the Past Questions And Answers to you in PDF format.
Additionally, you can call/chat us on WhatsApp on 07034920650 before and after payment to avoid confusion.
You can meet us through Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/godwin.ibanga1
Did you find this information invaluable and helpful? Then, do not hesitate to share with your friends and colleagues using any of the following social media handles.